Postpartum Doula Support (20 hours, 5 visits)
Includes 20 hours (5 visits) of newborn care by our postpartum team. You'll be provided with a link to schedule your visits with any available team member. Only 24 hours notice is necessary - support on-demand when you need it most.
Remote Sleep Consult
Speak with our sleep consultant to devise a personalized plan for your baby, tailored to the needs of your family. Good for babies 0-12 months. INCLUDES:
- 60 minute phone consult to cover sleep history, daily routine and nighttime wakings
- Emailed sleep plan including a daily schedule and any specific recommendations for your family
- Thirty minute follow-up phone call (scheduled separately)
- 2 follow up emails to provide further guidance
Give the gift a soon-to-be-parent REALLY needs and WANTS - doula support, childbirth classes, newborn care, etc. This gift certificate can be used toward a purchase of ANY service from The Happiest Doulas and our partner websites:
1. MilkDrunk.org for on-demand, in-home lactation assistance
2. ParentNurture.com for postpartum parent support and newborn care
3. Launch! (www.preparefortakeoff.org) for in-home, private childbirth education tailored to your unique needs
Customized Nutritional & Wellness Coaching
One month of On-Call Customized Nutritional and Wellness Coaching. For use at any point during pregnancy or postpartum for meal planning for weight and stress management, immune support, gut health, sleep hygiene and lactation. Includes Food & Fitness guide and two 1 hour sessions (video/phone or in-person in the Atlanta area) and additional support via email, phone, text, and/or video between sessions, Action Items.
Prepare For Takeoff!
Prepare for labor and birth with our private Lamaze Childbirth lesson. Includes:
1. Up-to-date, evidence based birth information relevant to inductions, labor, delivery, and newborn care
2. Labor comfort measures, positioning and relaxation techniques
3. Self-care, postpartum and breastfeeding expectations
4. Dive deeper into the current research or review your studies within our online Lamaze Learning Center (videos, tips, and more)
5. Membership in our closed Facebook group, Pregnancy & Beyond
Prepare to handle parenthood like a pro by learning the Parent Essentials. We'll share with you detailed, safe and pertinent information regarding:
1. Infant care, colic, sleep hygiene, feeding and babywearing safety
2. Postpartum care and new parent issues
3. Diaper and breastfeeding station(s) set-up
4. Must-have clothing items and baby gear
5. Crib, co-sleeping and/or bed sharing
6. Nursery and sleep station(s) set-up
7. How and when to start a routine, correcting day and night confusion, sleep/relaxation association
8. Baby's circadian rhythm, must-haves for beneficial naps, sleep safety, and why night lights are a “no-no"
9. SIDS prevention